Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Tapit users:
- Tapit’sTerms & Conditions; and
We refer to our Tapit users as a “user” (collectively referred to as “you”, “your” or “users”).
Our partner businesses (who provide you with Tapit Cashback for purchasing their goods and services) are referred to as “Retailers”.
Cashbacks with participating Retailers. You can access the Cashback you have collected, as well as viewing the various promotional offers available to you, via our website and app.
In exchange for our provision of the Service, we require you to make the following commitments to us as a user:
- You must not create a Tapitaccount if we have previously deactivated your account for violating the law or for breaching any of our policies (e.g. our Website Terms & Conditions);
- If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password or other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and must not disclose these details to a third-party; and
- You must be at least 16 years old. The Service is not intended for use by persons under the age of 16.
- By registering a Payment Card in connection with transaction monitoring, you authoriseus to share your payment information with the third-parties that enable us to provide the Services (“Third-Party Service Providers”) and your Payment Card Network (e.g., Visa, Mastercard) so it knows you enrolled. You authorise Fidel to monitor transactions on your linked Payment Card(s) to identify qualifying purchases in order to determine whether you have qualified for or earned an offer linked to your Payment Card, and for Fidel to share such transaction details with us to enable your card-linked offer(s) and target offers that may be of interest to you. You agree that the Company and Third-Party Service Providers may view your transactions made by you with
There are currently no fees for the Services, but we reserve the right to charge fees for the Services in the future. We will notify you before charging any fees for the Services by notifying you electronically, by posting such fees on the Website and Application, as applicable, or by any other method permitted by applicable law. If you continue accessing or using the Services after such notice, you must pay all applicable fees for the Services.
Purpose of the Service
The purpose of the Services is to help you save money with minimal effort by rewarding you for certain qualifying purchases and other activities.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
You acknowledge that the Service is being made available to you free of charge and that it makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the Service. All representations, undertakings, warranties, terms and conditions, whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Except as provided in these
Who you have contracted with
Your contract regarding the Cashback from Retailers, and the provision of goods and services, is with the Merchant who has issued the cashback– It is NOT with Tapit. Accordingly, Tapit is not responsible for any failure by a Retailer to provide goods and services in return for Cashback that you may have accumulated.
Please be aware that these Terms and Conditions may change from time to time during the trial.
Cashback works the same as rewards, when
- you make a purchase in a Tapit participating location you will be awarded cashback for your purchase based on your spend. When you meet the business’ reward value, you will be credited in the form of the current reward offered.
- The cash will be held in a Wallet within the Tapit app until you are able to withdraw your cash. You can find out more about the withdrawal process and conditions below.
- Cashback will only be paid into your Wallet when you meet the following criteria:
- You have a valid account with Tapit on the Tapit app
- You have registered one or more Bank accounts with said app.
- You make a qualifying purchase(s) in one of our Tapit retailer on the app offering cashback, using one of your registered debit or credit cards
- You must have registered your bank details in the app in order to receive cashback
- Once you have claimed your cashback you will see the transaction as “Pending” in your Wallet. When the business you have shopped with transfers us the cashback to add to your account, the
cashback will appear as “Available” in your Wallet. This can take up to 30 days.
- We reserve the right to reclaim or adjust any Cashback payments in the event that any Cashback has been added to your Wallet in error.
- Cashback is only available from participating Tapit locations.
- We reserve the right to end cashback as a reward feature at any time.
- We do not hold money in your Tapit Wallet as a bank would, and legal title to any cashback earnings does not pass to you until you have taken possession of the cashback by way of
a successful withdrawal from your Tapit Wallet.
- You agree and acknowledge that in all circumstances the payment of cashback and rewards to you is at our discretion and we may refuse to pay Cashback to you for any reason.
TO BE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR, THE “AVAILABLE CASHBACK” BALANCE DOES NOT REPRESENT A SUM OF MONEY HELD BY US ON YOUR BEHALF.
You can submit a request to withdraw cashback at any time, providing the Available Cashback section of the Wallet has a value greater than €25. The minimum withdrawal amount is subject to change at any time.
You may only request one payout option in any 24 hour period.
You may withdraw your cash from your Wallet to your bank account. Payout methods may stipulate a minimum value threshold being reached before allowing you to withdraw your cashback.
It is your responsibility to ensure your correct payout details are
submitted. We shall not be responsible for any Payable Cashback being sent to an incorrect destination where you have provided incorrect details.
The time between requesting payment of your Payable Cashback and it being credited to your chosen payout method within 5-10 working days. We shall not be liable for any delays.
We reserve the right to suspend Payable Cashback payments at any time without notice to you if we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity has taken place.
Terminating your account
Tapit reserves the right to terminate the Service and/or your use of the Service at our discretion and without notice.